How to Measure and Compare CSAT, across all Contact Channels
Today, customers have a wide choice of channels to contact us. From more traditional voice and email channels, through to newer online channels like live chat and social media. Gartner states that companies are expected to compete mainly on the basis of customer experience through 2016.
So, isn’t it important to measure and compare CSAT, across all of your primary contact channels? To capture customer feedback across voice, email, chat and social media channels? To develop actionable insight to feedback into the customer service team and enhance the customer experience?
Here, at MWS, we’ve developed a multi-channel CSAT solution that enables you to track customer feedback across all your primary contact channels. We capture customer scores and verbatim comments and deliver them to a set of live wallboards, for voice, email, chat, social media and SMS channels.
- Monitor individual question scores, across channel, in real time
- Track agent performance in a league table widget, across channel
- Review a range of metrics, such as CSAT, CES and NPS scores
- Stream live verbatim comments, from voice, email, chat, social and SMS channels
As well as monitoring your CSAT metrics across channel, we can also analyse the customer comments coming in across voice, email, chat, social and SMS channels. We use advanced sentiment analysis to identify positive and negative comments and deliver a range of powerful text analytics to highlight keywords and trending topics.
- Track verbatim comments coming in across voice, email, chat, social and SMS channels
- Quickly identify positive, negative and neutral customer comments
- Set up keyword tables to identify and track a range of specific topics
- Use word clouds to show unscripted, trending keywords in real-time
Create multiple live views for different areas of the business, across the contact centre and customer service teams. Choose from a range of analysis, performance and comparison reports to deliver actionable insight for the business. Get powerful, real-time feedback, across all contact channels!
If you would like to understand more about how you could be measuring and comparing CSAT across all of your primary contact channels, please contact us to arrange a quick web demo and see if you qualify for a 3 month free trial.